What is there to do at Flamingo Springs besides hang out in one of your super sweet vintage travel trailers?
- Cool off in our 26' circular pool
- Take a nature walk through the surrounding 50 acres of woods
- Read a book from our 'take and leave' library
- Shoot cans or pictures of your enemies on the BB range
- Listen to 45's on the jukebox while playing billiards or table tennis
- Finish writing your novel
- Watch a grainy 80's VHS on the tube tv
- Play a variety of lawn games including horseshoes, bocce, ladder ball and baggo
- Buy a t-shirt from our gift shop, take a bunch of selfies and then post them to various social media sites thus making your friends and family extremely jealous of how awesome your life is
- Play Sega Genesis or Atari
- Debate the season finale of 'Stranger Things' season 2 around the campfire
- Play one of our many board games
- Prepare a feast on one of our outdoor charcoal grills
Besides our outdoor grills, Flamingo Springs is equipped with an indoor kitchen prep area, coffee station, community refrigerator, microwave and pizza oven. Our kitchen is fully stocked with mixing bowls and utensils, cups and plates, grill tongs and skewers.
As none of our trailers have bathrooms at this time, we have an outdoor bath facility on the property equipped with toilets and showers.